Georgia Tech Basketball 2006-2007: <Center>Chris Bosh to sign long term deal with Raptors, estimated $70M - 6 Years</center>

Monday, June 19, 2006

Chris Bosh to sign long term deal with Raptors, estimated $70M - 6 Years


Well it looks former Georgia Tech one year wonder Chris Bosh is about to be a rich man at the next level. Come July 12th, the Toronto Raptors stud, and NBA All-Star will sign a 6-year deal with the Raptors that will command between 70 to 75 Million Dollars. I dont think Chris needs to worry about where his next meal will come from. Bosh's announcement came as good news to the Toronto Raptors, and Chris said he cant wait to sign the deal. Can ya blame him?


"I can't wait to sign it," Bosh said. "I know where I'll be. If I didn't, I would have to answer all those free-agent questions. It's for me and my family. I can focus on building a championship team there." Bosh averaged averaged 22.5 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.13 blocked shots this past season.


Chris Bosh to sign 6 year extension

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no business saying anything, this is great news for Chris and I'm happy that he's happy and is successful.

I just wonder why he wouldn't consider signing with the Cavs? After seeing what the heat did with Wade and a broken down Shaq. After seeing what LeBron did in the playoffs with a roster of nobodys. He and LeBron could dominate the NBA for years to come. Just a thought.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger